Please excuse the disorganized nature of this post.
Although, let’s be honest, my posts are always disorganized. But today I can’t even attempt to put them together in a somewhat cohesive way, so this is just a random list of thoughts that have been on my mind.
1. The red cups at Starbucks are back, as you probably know. As someone who loves the holiday season, this makes me very happy, even if the quotes written on them are questionable:
2. Central Park in the fall never stops being amazing to me. I am very aware of the fact that I talk often about how beautiful the leaves are, and it probably gets pretty repetitive, but I am always blown away. I think a big part of it is because I am from Denver, and we just don’t have spring and fall in the same way they do here in the east.
3. On a similar note, there are a lot of hidden gems in Central Park if you look for them. Everyone knows the big landmarks like Bethesda Fountain, but there is so much more to be seen. For example, almost every bench has a plaque with a unique message on it from the person who sponsored it. There are quite a range of inscriptions:
4. Pinterest has really started taking up too much of my time. But I dare you to get on that website and not get stuck. It’s dangerous. But then I find things like this, so I think it’s worth it:
5. Considering this is a blog about running, I should mention that I ran a little over 6 miles today. I took a mile for warm up and wanted the next 5 miles to be under 9:00 each, which they were:
So there you have it. 5 random thoughts. Thanks for listening.